Launches April 1st
2019 Ski Sales Incentive
Rewarding growth in our customers for the 27th year running
Register today for your chance to win an exclusive, all-inclusive ski trip alongside industry leaders to the acclaimed resort of Cervinia, Italy.
The top performing 18 partners over their target (by %) will be invited to enjoy an all-inclusive 3 night, hosted stay in Cervinia, Italy. In addition to enjoying first class skiing in one of Europe’s best resorts, winners will be fully catered for in luxurious restaurants, enjoy private ski/snowboard tuition and evening entertainment.
Cervinia is one of the highest resorts in the Alps with stunning views dominated by the mighty Matterhorn. With 360km of varied runs from 1,524m to 3,883m including Zermatt in neighbouring Switzerland, Cervinia offers year-round snow and endless choice for skiers and snowboarders for all abilities.
How to Win
-Register your company and we'll send you a Sales Target ($)
- Work with your Westcon account manager, our business development team and our range of value-add services, to grow your business with Westcon. In particular use our...
Pre-sales team for configuration advice and up-sell opportunities.
Professional Services team to broaden your skills and market breadth.
Marketing Services team to run bespoke new business and upgrade campaigns
Financial Services to increase customer budgets.
- Monitor your performance via monthly e-mail alerts
- Get in touch if you're looking for tips on how to smash your target!
- Get ready to Ski!
Everything is included!
You Travel 2nd - 5th March 2019*
3 nights Accommodation in the No. 1 Hotel in Cervinia
(shared twin rooms) • Return flights Gatwick / Milan • Resort transfers • All-Inclusive hotel & restaurant catering • Lift Passes, Private Instructors / Guides • Winter sports travel insurance • All ski / snowboard equipment including boots and helmets.
(Attendees should bring winter / ski clothing, footwear, goggles / sunglasses etc.)
*Subject to change.
Please Note: a $500,000 (USD) minimum revenue target applies to all participants for this incentive.
Terms & Conditions
- Only invoiced sales with Westcon UK at trade value excluding VAT are taken into consideration during the incentive period: 1st April 2018 to the 31st January 2019.
- This incentive tracks all business placed on Westcon including hardware, licences and services) with additional opportunities to earn bonus places communicated throughout the incentive.
- Westcon reserves the right to exclude price-supported business.
- There will be no allowance for orders received but not invoiced for any reason.
- Westcon reserves the right to withdraw any prizes should your Westcon Group account be in arrears.
- Registration is on behalf of the company, not the individual.
- The reward is for single attendee and the company should nominate their preferred attendee. No cash alternatives available.
- Westcon reserves the option to issue the prize in the form of a cash payment to the event booking agency on behalf of the winner(s)
- Westcon is not responsible for any Reseller tax liabilities* (Please see note below)
- Hotel accommodation is full-board, shared same sex twin rooms with en-suite.
- Only Resellers who provide end–user data where required will qualify for this incentive.
- Inbound/outbound flights are provided by Westcon from London Gatwick airport. Westcon is unable to provide alternative flights or local transfer arrangements.
- Westcon reserves the right to withdraw or amend the incentive or prize at any time.
- By participating in this incentive you confirm that you have ensured that such participation is in compliance with your company’s own internal policies and procedures regarding anti-bribery, gifts, favours and entertainment.
- Any queries regarding qualification must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Business transacted with the Comstor UK division is excluded from this incentive
* By taking an active part in selecting and arranging for my staff to go on the above Incentive, even though Westcon are providing the benefit, I am responsible for the declaration and payment of any applicable PAYE and National Insurance liabilities related to this incentive. Westcon will ensure that you have sufficient information for that declaration.